Latest School Information and News
- Icknield has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. Please read the full report on our Ofsted page
- Best ever results for Icknield Community College! Read the full Press Release.
- Read the latest School Newsletter
- View our School Prospectus
- The school has introduced Show My Homework and GCSEpod to aid with homework and revision
- The school has launched RM Unify and Office 365 to our students.
- Read the Year 7 Paris trip blog with updates as the trip progresses.
- Click here for the new SEN Code of Practice
- KS3 Study Skills Information for Parents/Carers
In a rapidly changing world, we want to ensure that all our students at Icknield Community College are prepared and motivated to make a difference, both now and in the future and wherever they may go. Under our guiding principle of ‘Excellence for All’ , we want all connected with the school to realise the potential they have in as many aspects of their lives as possible. This collective commitment of our students, staff, governors and parents to work together drives us to achieve the challenging targets of excellence we have set for ourselves.
We always aim to improve so that we can meet the needs of all students, guiding them to achieve excellence in whatever path they choose. We all take great pleasure in hearing about the successes of our students after they move on, whether at Oxford and Cambridge or completing their apprenticeship with flying colours. These successes are down to individual hard work and the individually-focused learning, challenge and support Icknield Community College keeps at the heart of its teaching.
I hope this website will encourage you to come and join us and find out more about what we are doing to shape the future of our school and the futures of our students. Mat Hunter Headteacher
I hope this website will encourage you to come and join us and find out more about what we are doing to shape the future of our school and the futures of our students.
Mat Hunter Headteacher
The headteacher, leadership team and other senior leaders set very high expectations for the school. They have established an ethos that encourages and supports good behaviour, attitudes and learning. (Ofsted 2015)